MP3Gain Express for Mac OS X
If you are running a version of MP3Gain Express older than 1.1.1, you will need to manually install this update. Click here
to visit the website.
v1.2 (Based on MP3Gain 1.5.2) -- 2014-11-09
- You can now drag and drop files or folders into the list to add them.
- Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
v1.1.1 (Based on MP3Gain 1.5.2) -- 2013-02-02
- Automatic update was not working correctly using the old signing keys. Generated new ones, which should allow future releases to update correctly.
v1.1 (Based on MP3Gain 1.5.2) -- 2013-02-01
- Bug fixed: When processing files with long path names, the files may become corrupted. Note: Backing up your files before processing them is always a suggested practice until you're comfortable that the application is working correctly for you.
- The Add Folder feature can now look inside subfolders, the number of folders deep is selectable.
- A "Prevent Clipping" checkbox has been added. If checked and increasing the volume of a file would cause clipping, this will automatically use the highest volume before clipping would occur.
- Added undo feature, which allows restoring a file with gain applied back to its original volume. This feature is found under the menu next to the apply button.
v1.0.2 (Based on MP3Gain 1.5.2) -- 2012-08-24
- Bug fixed: Gain was always being applied at 89dB, ignoring the value entered by the user.
- The application is now localized into Spanish. This translation was provided by Emilio Pérez Egido.
- Added automatic update feature.
v1.0.1 (Based on MP3Gain 1.5.2) -- 2012-08-14
- Bug fixed: Folder and file names containing foreign characters would cause Mp3gain to stop processing and not handle any further files.
v1.0 (Based on MP3Gain 1.5.2) -- 2012-01-08
- Initial release. Supports Analyze and Apply Track Gain.